Noah St. John have been helping entrepreneurs build their businesses offline and online for over 20 years. One of the things he has learned is the importance of dealing with the space between your ears. Nothing holds people back more than their head trash. He explains what you need to do to “empty the trash” and get back on track at lightning speed. We also review the book funnel he is using to get a 70% opt in rate.
- If you can get out of your head you can finally get to that funnel you need to make to get you going
- Noah knows 3 secrets that smart people don’t know and end up wasting their money
- Did you know your only building half bridges because your “Head Trash” is preventing you?
- Noah St. John knows a thing or two about the correlation between habits and money
- Your inner game and your outer game need to be balanced in order for your company to break its glass ceiling
- St. John needed a mentor to get out of his parents’ basement, he recommends you do the same for a specific reason
- Your mentor needs to help you instead of just helping themselves make money off you
- PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR FUNNEL
- You are able to buff up your social proof without lying (“Don’t lie” – Noah St. John)
- Dave and Noah go in and break down Noah’s Funnel
“‘Head Trash’ is that little guy in your head that says “I can’t do it because…” and then you fill in the blanks.”
“If you don’t have a mentor do not wait until January 1st to set a goal to get a mentor. I would go out today and get a mentor.”
“Basically that’s what the media is looking for, timely, topical and controversial. Just look at the news and go ‘okay here’s my take on that’.”