On this episode, Dave discusses time management and that time is the only thing you can’t get more of. It’s not that you don’t have time, its that you aren’t managing the time you have.
Here are some tools he uses to manage time:
- Deadlines can actually be helpful in getting things completed
- Time blocking - set aside time to work on one thing and set a time limit
- Time study - make a record your day(s) in 30-minute blocks; record your time in the moment
- Be honest with why time is a problem and identify what matters
- Find the way you can control your time and what works for you.
- Figure out what can you take off your plate
So listen in to hear Dave’s expert advice on how to manage the time you have effectively.